Use of Securus Video Visitation is subject to both the Securus Terms and Conditions as well as those of the facility.
The following are key elements of the Securus Video Visitation Terms and Conditions.
Requires Adobe Reader
- A Securus Video Visitation account is required to participate in remote visitations.
- An account must be accepted by the Facility before remote visitations can be scheduled.
- Acceptance by the Facility is the sole discretion of the Facility – Securus is not able to intervene on your behalf.
- Violations of Facility terms and conditions may result in the cancellation of a session in progress without refund as well as the cancellation of future sessions (credits may apply).
- Visitation sessions must be paid for at the time they are scheduled.
- No credit or refund can be provided for missing a scheduled visitation session.
- Securus is not responsible for your computing environment nor your Internet connection.
- Should an issue with the Securus Video Visitation system interfere with your visitation, please print, fill out, and return this form as instructed. Securus will investigate and apply a credit as appropriate.
- Credits can be used only for future Securus Video Visitation sessions.
For Facility Terms and Conditions click here.
Securus is not responsible for the quality of your Internet connection or for the setup and operation of your computer, web camera, or other hardware.
Problems related to your Internet connection or hardware should be directed to your Internet service provider or a qualified computer repair technician. Visit
Securus Terms and Conditions for full details.