With Securus Video Visitation you no longer have to travel to meet with clients.
Create appointments that fit your busy schedule. Save money by cutting down on travel to and from facilities. Save time by no longer
having to wait in lines, or pass through security check points.
Securus Video Visitation allows you to visit with your clients from anywhere. The visits are secure and completely private for legal counsel.
Getting started is easy...
- Create your Securus Video Visitation account
- Register with one or more facilities offering Securus Video Visitation
- Schedule and pay for your Securus Video Visitation
- Visit with your loved one!
What you need to use Securus Video Visitation
- Securus Video Visitation Account
- Computer with Internet, sound, and a web camera
- Valid email address
- Credit or debit card
Securus is not responsible for the quality of your Internet connection or for the setup and operation of your computer, web camera, or other hardware.
Problems related to your Internet connection or hardware should be directed to your Internet service provider or a qualified computer repair technician. Visit
Securus Terms and Conditions for full details.