An AdvanceConnect™ account is a friend & family-owned prepaid calling account that allows you to receive collect calls from inmates/offenders and have the charges deducted automatically from your prepaid account. Our prepaid AdvanceConnect account puts you in control of your spending and ensures you can receive calls from correctional facilities.
This account offers you the following benefits:
- Your phone line is open so long as funds are kept in the account
- You can add multiple phone numbers to your account to ensure you receive all your calls (work, cell, other relatives, neighbors, friends, etc.)
- Calls will connect to cell phones, subject to facility restrictions.
- No minimum funding amount*
- You have 24/7/365 access to your account by calling us or going to our website
You may receive an automated call from us, letting you know when you need to place additional money into your account to ensure you can receive calls from correctional facility(ies).
Put money into your AdvanceConnect account today!
Manage My Account
Mail in your money order or cashier’s check, or visit any Western Union or MoneyGram agent location. See Available Payment Methods.
* When you call or log on; there is no minimum payment if you mail us a check or use your online banking service through your local bank. A payment processing fee of up to $7.95 for credit/debit card payments made over the phone or on the web may apply. This fee does not apply to payments made by mail, or using your online banking service through your bank. There is no minimum funding amount if you go to Western Union; however, a payment processing fee may also apply. Please note that the balance in your account may not reflect recent call activity. Due to our call processing cycles, it is possible to spend more than the total amount of funds in your account. Please monitor your account balance and use Rate-My-Calls so you know how much each call costs to ensure you don’t spend more than you intend to, as you will be responsible for payment of any balance due on your account. You have 180 days from the date of the last call received to request a refund of any unused balance in your account. For Alaska residents, there is an exception to that closing and refund policy.
If you receive and accept state-to-state or international calls, you may also be charged a Federal Regulatory Recovery Fee of $3.49.
You may add multiple phone numbers to your account to ensure you can be reached wherever you are. If you add one or more cell phone numbers to your account, you may be charged a monthly Wireless Administration Fee of up to $2.99.